Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ava Questions One Year later

Lala: What do I always say to you?

Ava: Eat your dinner.

Lala: What is something that makes me happy?

Ava: Being nice


Lala: What makes me sad?

Ava: Being grumpy


Lala: How old am I?

Ava: 6
(yes!!!)

Lala: How tall am I?

Ava: quarters

ha!

Lala: What is my favorite thing to do?

Ava: Play and read The Grinch

Lala: What do I do when you aren't home?

Ava: Watch shows

Lala: What am I good at?

Ava: Well, you're good at readung the Grinch


Lala: What do I do for a job?

Ava: Making party hats

ok.

Lala: What is my favorite food?

Ava: Ceral
I honestly dont think i ever ate ceral in front of her before.

Lala: What makes you proud of me?


Ava: Sleeping through the night

Lala: If I was in a cartoon, who would I be?

Ava: You'd be on the Wii

Lala: What do you and I do together?

Ava: Watch shows and i play on your computer.

omg!! she acts like we never do anything. haha

Lala: How are we the same?

Ava:

Lala: Where do I like to go?

Ava: the pet store

Lala: How do you know that I love you?

Ava: because i'm nice

Lala: What is your favorite color?

Ava: Pink and purple

Lala: What is your favorite food?

Ava: Pasta

Lala: Where is your favorite place to go?

Ava: to the doctor



Lala: Who is your favorite person?

Ava: evan and isabella

aw!!

Lala: What is your favorite game?

Ava: Tennis


Lala: What do you want to be when you grow up?

Ava: a halloween person

Lala: How do you help Lala?

Ava: I help make brownies

Lala: How do you help mommy?

Ava: blow my boogers out

hahahaha!

Lala: Who is your best friend?

Ava: Izabella

Lala: What don't you like?

Ava: Snakes because they come up to my bed and catch me and eat me and mommy and lala and daddy and barb and gar and your cat and the whole city.

omg!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment